Custom stickers have come a long way since they first appeared back in the 1970s. Today, they're used in everything from design to product packaging. We started customising stickers for the motorsport world, and quickly realised there was a gap in the market to innovate and offer abetter service to a broader range of businesses.
Stickers are a way to express ourselves. If you're looking for a unique way to not only promote your business but also showcase your inner artist, making custom stickers is just for you.
Thanks to our experience in the industry, we have developed a sustainable and effective way of printing, which we will reveal here. You’ll find everything you need to know about printing custom stickers.
How Much Do Custom Stickers Cost?
The cost of custom stickers depends on several factors, such as size, material, quantity, and complexity. The more stickers you buy, the more money you’ll save. For example, on our website, the difference between buying fifty stickers and buying 500 is that you’ll save 75% off the final price.
We have several types of stickers in store, from holographic to white vinyl. However, it doesn’t matter what type you choose and how much you end up spending, we guarantee your satisfaction. If you aren’t completely satisfied with the final outcome, we will reprint it.
How Do You Charge Custom Stickers?
If you are wondering how much to charge for custom stickers, there isn’t a fixed formula for pricing. Stickers should be priced considering how many you will sell and the costs and expenses of your business.
For a sticker company, materials, salaries, maintenance or inks are some of the most common expenses. While we offer the possibility to customise the quantity, we can provide a quick glimpse of how much we charge for our best-selling stickers.
- Die-cut stickers: They are individually cut and feature a full-colour print. We charge £33 for fifty stickers and £117 for 1,000 units.
- Clear stickers: £37 for fifty of our clear vinyl stickers. For 1,000 units, we charge £132.
- Biodegradable stickers: It is recommended to use them in interiors; they are vegan and cruelty-free. They are £34 for fifty and £121 for 1,000 stickers.
How Are Custom Stickers Printed?
The most common way to print custom stickers is by screen printing or digital printing:
- Screen printing–uses a mesh screen that is coated with paint before burning the design onto the screen, where ink is then applied to the screen
- Digital printing is a modern method that uses a computer printer to print the sticker designs directly onto the paper. We currently use the world-leading HP Indigo printer for our sticker printing.
Custom stickers are usually made using digital printing, allowing for complete customisation. If you are wondering how to make custom business stickers, the process is pretty straightforward.
- Create the artwork: First, you'll need to create a design that will eventually be printed on the custom sticker. How you do it is up to you, from designing your own or hiring someone to help.
- Print the artwork: Once your design is finished, the printer will take it and print it onto vinyl sheets. Depending on the printer and the number of colours in your design, the printing techniques may differ.
- Cut the sticker: After the sticker sheet is printed, it goes through an automated cutting machine that will cut out each of the stickers individually.
Creativity is at the core of our values at Sticker It. We use custom stickers to innovate and help you express your inner artist. They are not only useful for marketing purposes, but they’re also a great tool to differentiate your business from the competition. You can stick them anywhere or even include them in your packages and orders. The possibilities are endless, and how you use them is up to you–customise the perfect stickers for your business today!