Holographic sheet label highlights
- 65% faster to apply than individually cut stickers.
- The holographic material creates beautiful metallic effects.
- Print white where you don’t want metallic colours to give them extra vibrancy.
- Clear gloss laminate protects the printed layer.
- A medium strength adhesive will stick to most surfaces.
- Doesn’t leave adhesive residue when peeling away.
- 60 x 60cm max sheet size.
- Can be used indoors & outdoors.
- Resistant to scratches, water and from fading.
- Full-colour printing, including white ink.
What are holographic labels?
- Have one or multiple designs on a single sheet
- Each label is cut through the vinyl layer only
- Print on the border or leave it blank
- Iridescent effect vinyl creates amazing effects
- The laminate gives a gloss finish
- Each label needs to be larger than 2cm and a minimum of 4mm apart.
How are holographic labels made?
- A gloss laminate protects your label from sunlight, scratching & water.
- Printed using the latest technology with sharp detail & vibrant colours. We print white ink behind some colours to remove the iridescent effect.
- Holographic vinyl gives your design a shimmering effect.
- A permanent, medium-strength adhesive is perfect for loads of uses.
- A thick backing paper gives a premium feel.
This is a super shiny, iridescent effect material to make your prints look incredible. It has an overlaminate that protects the printed layer giving it excellent durability. It has a medium-strength adhesive, suitable for a wide range of applications. Designed to be used up to 1 year outdoors.
- UV Resistant
- Printed on rainbow vinyl
- Gloss finish
- Suitable for 1 year outdoors
- Resistant to scratches, water and from fading in sunlight.
- Can write on it
- Freezer safe
- Premium product packaging
- Premium logo stickers
- Drinks glass stickers
- Food packaging labelling
- Makeup Packaging
- Vape product packaging
- Phone and laptop branding
- Premium sticker products
9000+ happy customers, here's what some say
What size are your sheet labels?
What size do I enter for these labels?
How do I design holographic sheet labels?
Can I have more than 1 design on a sheet?
Do you have sample labels?
Are sheet labels waterproof?
Can I see what my labels will look like before printing?
What artwork can I upload?
How to order in 3 simple steps
1 - Spec. your sticker
Choose your size, quantity & upload artwork. If you haven’t got any artwork to upload, email it later. We’ll send you a reminder.
2 - We print within 4 days
We’ll send you a design proof before printing. You can request changes for free until you’re 100% happy.
3 - Get sticking
We ship anywhere in the world. Shipping times & costs vary depending on your location.
"We sell a premium product with a second-to-none finish, which is why we work with Sticker it. Their attention to detail and consistent quality production is perfect for us and something we can totally rely on. We would highly recommend working with them and will continue to do so."
Our guarantee to you
We stand by everything we sell, 100% of the time. If you aren’t completely satisfied with your order, for any reason, we’ll make it right. We’ll reprint your order, or offer you a full refund, including postage. Our team are specialists in problem-solving so if you aren’t happy with the quality of our products or service please contact us. If it’s a defect with your stickers please include an image so we can help you as quickly as possible.
Complete satisfaction or your money back
Other products you may be interested in
Typical uses of holographic sheet labels
- Metallic labels
- Rainbow effect labels
- Premium labels
- Gin bottle labels
- Waterproof labels
- Long-lasting labels
- Shiny labels
- Holographic labels