Transfer sticker highlights
- Available in black or white.
- Great for bold, simple designs.
- Medium strength adhesive will stick to most surfaces.
- Will not leave any residue after use.
- Available in any size & shape, with no part smaller than 0.11″ (3mm).
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor use.
- Resistant to light scratches, water, and from fading in sunlight.
What is a transfer sticker?
- Also known as cut vinyl stickers or lettering
- Cut from a single piece of colored vinyl
- Clear transfer tape used to hold parts together
- Choose from gloss white or gloss black
Design limitations of transfer stickers
We cut transfer stickers on a machine, then remove excess vinyl by hand, causing limitations with what is possible. The limitations are:
- All parts must be 0.11″ (3mm) or more in any direction
- Single color designs only
This video shows how we’ve changed designs to make them suitable for transfer stickers. If you are unsure, get in contact, and our design team will help make your artwork ready for transfer stickers.
How are transfer stickers made?
- A clear, removable transfer tape keeps all parts together for application – remove this after application.
- Your design is cut from a single piece of white or black vinyl to create beautiful, bold designs.
- A permanent, medium-strength adhesive is perfect for 1000’s applications.
- Thick backing makes them easy to peel & gives a premium feel.
9000+ happy customers, here's what some say
How do I apply a transfer sticker?
- Peel your design away from the backing paper, keeping it stuck to the clear transfer tape.
- Place your sticker wherever you’d like to stick it, then using a credit card or your thumb, apply pressure over your whole sticker.
- Peel the clear transfer paper away once applied.
What designs can be made as a transfer sticker?
Are transfer stickers waterproof?
What colors do you offer?
How long will my stickers take to arrive?
What happens after I place my order?
Do you offer samples?
Can I upload multiple files/artwork for one order?
Can I see how stickers look before printing?
What artwork can I upload?
Do you have design guides for transfer stickers?
Yes, you can use our template that helps you to design your transfer stickers. Download it here.
How to order in 3 simple steps
1 - Choose your sticker
Choose your size, quantity & upload your artwork. If you haven’t got any artwork to upload, you can email it later. We’ll send you a reminder, so you don’t forget.
2 - We print within 4 days
We’ll send you a design proof before printing. You can request changes for free until you’re 100% happy. Printing takes 4 days.
3 - Get applying
We ship anywhere in the US. Shipping times are 2-3 days with standard delivery.
At Michelin... We need a quality sticker that reflects the premium status of our brand... This is exactly what Sticker it delivered… in a cost-effective and efficient manner. Highly recommended.
Our guarantee to you
We stand by everything we sell, 100% of the time. If you aren’t completely satisfied with your order, for any reason, we’ll make it right. We’ll reprint your order, or offer you a full refund, including postage. Our team are specialists in problem-solving so if you aren’t happy with the quality of our products or service please contact us. If it’s a defect with your stickers please include an image so we can help you as quickly as possible.
Complete satisfaction or your money back
Other products you might be interested in
Typical uses of transfer stickers
- Glass stickers
- Window stickers
- Single-color, simple designs
- Vinyl lettering
- Name stickers
- Bike frame stickers
- Laptop stickers