Holographic sheet label highlights
- 65% faster to apply than individually cut stickers.
- The holographic material creates beautiful metallic effects.
- Print white where you don’t want metallic colors to give them extra vibrancy.
- A clear gloss laminate protects the printed layer.
- A medium strength adhesive will stick to most surfaces.
- 23 x 23-inch max sheet size.
- Can be used outdoors.
- Resistant to scratches, water, and from fading.
- Full-color printing, including white ink.
- Doesn’t leave adhesive residue when peeling away.
What are holographic labels?
- Get multiple designs on a single sheet
- Each label is cut through the vinyl layer only
- Print on the sheet’s border or leave it blank
- The iridescent effect vinyl creates beautiful effects
- The laminate gives a gloss finish
- Each design needs to be 0.79″ or larger and at least 0.15″ (4mm) apart
How are holographic labels made?
- The gloss laminate protects your label from sunlight, scratching & water.
- We print using the latest technology to get sharp detail & vibrant colors. We can also print white ink behind some colors to remove the iridescent effect.
- The holographic vinyl gives your design a shimmering effect.
- A permanent, medium-strength adhesive is perfect for loads of uses.
- The thick backing paper gives a premium feel.
This is a super shiny, iridescent effect material to make your prints look incredible. It has an overlaminate that protects the printed layer giving it excellent durability. It has a medium-strength adhesive, suitable for a wide range of applications. Designed to be used up to 1 year outdoors.
- UV Resistant
- Printed on rainbow vinyl
- Gloss finish
- Suitable for 1 year outdoors
- Resistant to scratches, water and from fading in sunlight.
- Can write on it
- Freezer safe
- Premium product packaging
- Premium logo stickers
- Drinks glass stickers
- Food packaging labelling
- Makeup Packaging
- Vape product packaging
- Phone and laptop branding
- Premium sticker products
9000+ delighted customers, here's what some say
What size are your sheet labels?
What size do I enter for these labels?
How do I design holographic sheet labels?
Can I have more than 1 design on a sheet?
Do you offer sample labels?
Are sheet labels waterproof?
Can I see what my labels will look like before printing?
What artwork can I upload?
How to order in 3 simple steps
1 - Choose your sticker
Choose your size, quantity & upload your artwork. If you haven’t got any artwork to upload, you can email it later. We’ll send you a reminder, so you don’t forget.
2 - We print within 4 days
We’ll send you a design proof before printing. You can request changes for free until you’re 100% happy. Printing takes 4 days.
3 - Get applying
We ship anywhere in the US. Shipping times are 2-3 days with standard delivery.
"We sell a premium product with a second-to-none finish, which is why we work with Sticker it. Their attention to detail and consistent quality production is perfect for us and something we can totally rely on. We would highly recommend working with them and will continue to do so."
Our guarantee to you
We stand by everything we sell, 100% of the time. If you aren’t completely satisfied with your order, for any reason, we’ll make it right. We’ll reprint your order, or offer you a full refund, including postage. Our team are specialists in problem-solving so if you aren’t happy with the quality of our products or service please contact us. If it’s a defect with your stickers please include an image so we can help you as quickly as possible.
Complete satisfaction or your money back
Other labels you may be interested in
Typical uses of holographic sheet labels
- Metallic, iridescent labels
- Rainbow effect labels
- Premium labels
- Gin bottle labels
- Product labeling
- Waterproof labels
- Long-lasting labels
- Shiny labels
- Holographic labels