Eco-friendly clear sheet label highlights
- 65% faster to apply than individually cut stickers.
- 100% compostable makes these labels environmentally friendly.
- Printed on transparent material.
- Medium strength adhesive will stick to many surfaces.
- Labels get digitally cut to any shape you require.
- 27.5 x 27.5-inch max sheet size.
- Suitable for indoor & short-term outdoor use.
- Resistant to scratches, sunlight & waterproof.
- No limit on the number of colors used, including white ink.
- Not suitable for the dishwasher.
What are eco-friendly clear sheet labels?
- Each label is cut through the bio-plastic layer only
- Print on the sheet’s border at no extra cost, or leave it blank
- Printed on clear plastic-like material, made from sustainably sourced wood pulp
- Gloss finish
- Each design needs to be 0.79″ or larger and at least 0.15″ (4mm) apart
How are eco-friendly clear sheet labels made?
- Printed using digital technology with super detail & vibrant colors. Print white ink behind some colors for maximum vibrancy.
- Clear vinyl is almost invisible & 100% compostable.
- A permanent, medium-strength adhesive is perfect for many applications.
- Thinner backing than regular stickers, helping to lower environmental impact.
A clear gloss, compostable film made from renewable resources (wood-pulp from managed plantations). It has brilliant clarity, even though it’s made from wood! It looks and feels like plastic but is made from sustainable materials. It has a medium-strength adhesive and is suitable for a wide range of applications. Designed to be used indoors & outdoors for up to 6 months.
- Waterproof (not dishwasher safe)
- UV Resistant
- Medium strength adhesive will stick to most surfaces.
- Very high clarity
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Biodegradable & compostable
- Can write on it
- Safe for contact with dry food
- Environmentally conscious brands
- Window stickers
- Laptop stickers
- Glass stickers
- Phone stickers
- General logo and branding stickers
- Drinks bottle labelling, including wine bottles
- Jars & other food products
9000+ happy customers, here's what some say
How transparent are clear eco-friendly labels?
Can you print white on clear labels?
How quickly do these labels compost?
What are clear eco-friendly stickers made from?
Are these clear eco-friendly labels waterproof?
What size are your sheet labels?
What size do I enter for these labels?
How do I design eco-friendly clear sheet labels?
Can I have more than 1 design on a sheet?
Do you offer sample labels?
Can I see what my labels will look like before printing?
What artwork can I upload?
How to order in 3 simple steps
1 - Choose your sticker
Choose your size, quantity & upload your artwork. If you haven’t got any artwork to upload, you can email it later. We’ll send you a reminder, so you don’t forget.
2 - We print within 4 days
We’ll send you a design proof before printing. You can request changes for free until you’re 100% happy. Printing takes 4 days.
3 - Get applying
We ship anywhere in the US. Shipping times are 2-3 days with standard delivery.
"We sell a premium product with a second-to-none finish, which is why we work with Sticker it. Their attention to detail and consistent quality production is perfect for us and something we can totally rely on. We would highly recommend working with them and will continue to do so."
Our guarantee to you
We stand by everything we sell, 100% of the time. If you aren’t completely satisfied with your order, for any reason, we’ll make it right. We’ll reprint your order, or offer you a full refund, including postage. Our team are specialists in problem-solving so if you aren’t happy with the quality of our products or service please contact us. If it’s a defect with your stickers please include an image so we can help you as quickly as possible.
Complete satisfaction or your money back
Typical uses of eco-friendly clear sheet labels
- Clear labels
- Environmentally friendly clear labels
- Compostable labels
- Transparent labels
- Candle labels
- Glass product labeling
- Compostable packaging labels
- Food packaging labeling