Orders & Shipping
I haven’t received the correct quantity?
Please contact us as soon as possible and let us know. We’ll send you more straight away.
Do you ship to me?
Yes, we offer free shipping on all orders to any country worldwide
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is free, on all orders, to any country
Are you VAT registered?
Yes, our VAT number is GB 995280966
How long does shipping take?
Our free shipping service is with Royal Mail. Typical shipping times are:
- UK - 1 to 3 working days
- Europe - 3 to 5 working days
- Rest of the world - 5 to 7 working days
We also offer a DHL delivery service. Typical shipping times are:
- UK - next working day
- Europe - 1 to 2 working days
- Rest of the world - 2 to 3 working days
Can I see what my stickers will look like before ordering?
We will send you a design proof to approve when you order your stickers. We do ask for your payment information when you order but if you’re not happy with the designs we will continue to iterate until you are happy. If you still don’t like the designs we will refund your money, no hassle.
Can I get a quote?
We’ve developed a super easy to use online quoting tool to see how much your stickers will cost for any material, quantity and price. To use it click here.
How long will my stickers last?
We use the highest quality, 70 micron polymeric calendered vinyl, printed on state of the art digital printers, with a 70 micron clear gloss, abrasion resistant over-laminate that will make your stickers last up to 5 years. If your sticker is outside, in direct sunlight and getting rubbed regularly this will reduce the lifetime of your stickers but they will still last ages…. We typically find people want a change of design before the sticker needs replacing.
How do I apply my stickers?
Very simply if you follow these instructions:
- Clean the area you’re going to apply your sticker to (this is the most important part). Get it super clean by using an alcoholic cleaner.
- Remove your sticker from the backing paper and place it lightly onto the area you want to apply it to. If it’s not exactly where you want it, simply peel up and start again.
- Working from the centre of the sticker out apply pressure to the sticker to ensure it sticks securely. You can use your thumb or a squeegee if you’re a pro.
- If you get any small bubbles, simply lift the sticker a little and re-apply the pressure with your thumb.
- TIP#1: be patient and you’ll get great results.
- TIP#2: use heat from a hairdryer if you’re applying your sticker to a curved surface, such as a car wing mirror
Can I put my stickers in the washing machine?
Only some of our materials are suitable for the washing machine. You can put our clear, gloss material in the washing machine. Our chrome and fluorescent materials won’t last. If you apply these materials to glasses or plates, please hand wash with care.
Can I get samples?
Yes, you can order a sample pack here. It’s a great way to make sure you’re buying the correct sticker for your application.