Eco-friendly sheet label highlights
- 65% faster to apply than individually cut stickers.
- 100% compostable makes these labels environmentally friendly.
- Medium strength adhesive will stick to many surfaces.
- Labels get digitally cut to any shape you require.
- 70 x 70cm max sheet size.
- Suitable for indoor & short-term outdoor use.
- Resistant to scratches, sunlight & waterproof.
- No limit on the number of colours used.
- Not suitable for the dishwasher.
What are eco-friendly sheet labels?
- Get one or more designs on a single sheet
- Each label is cut through the bio-plastic layer only
- Print on the border at no extra cost, or leave it blank
- Printed on white plastic-like material, made from sustainably sourced wood pulp
- Gloss finish
- Each label needs to be larger than 2cm and a minimum of 4mm apart
How are eco-friendly sheet labels made?
- Printed using the latest, digital-technology with sharp detail & vibrant colours.
- 100% compostable material gives a gloss finish.
- A permanent, medium-strength adhesive is perfect for many applications.
- Thinner backing than regular stickers, helping to lower environmental impact.
A white gloss, compostable film made from renewable resources (wood-pulp from managed plantations). It looks and feels like plastic but is made from sustainable materials. It has a medium-strength adhesive and is suitable for a wide range of applications. Designed to be used indoors & outdoors for up to 6 months.
- Waterproof (not dishwasher safe)
- UV resistant
- Medium strength adhesive
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor use
- Biodegradable & compostable
- White, gloss finish
- Can write on it
- Safe for contact with dry foods
- Environmentally conscious brands
- Compostable product packaging
- Laptop stickers
- Phone stickers
- Drinks bottle labelling
- Jars & other food products
9000+ happy customers, here's what some say
What are eco-friendly labels made from?
Are these eco-friendly labels waterproof?
How quickly do these labels compost?
What size are your sheet labels?
What size do I enter for these labels?
How do I design eco-friendly sheet labels?
Can I have more than 1 design on a sheet?
Do you have sample labels?
Can I see what my labels will look like before printing?
What artwork can I upload?
How to order in 3 simple steps
1 - Spec. your sticker
Choose your size, quantity & upload artwork. If you haven’t got any artwork to upload, email it later. We’ll send you a reminder.
2 - We print within 4 days
We’ll send you a design proof before printing. You can request changes for free until you’re 100% happy.
3 - Get sticking
We ship anywhere in the world. Shipping times & costs vary depending on your location.
"My fans love them"
"My fans love them"
"When Sticker it sent me the first batch of stickers, I knew right away that my fans would love them. Now I can't go a day without someone messaging me about where they can get their hands on one!"
Our guarantee to you
We stand by everything we sell, 100% of the time. If you aren’t completely satisfied with your order, for any reason, we’ll make it right. We’ll reprint your order, or offer you a full refund, including postage. Our team are specialists in problem-solving so if you aren’t happy with the quality of our products or service please contact us. If it’s a defect with your stickers please include an image so we can help you as quickly as possible.
Complete satisfaction or your money back
Typical uses of eco-friendly sheet labels
- Environmentally friendly product packaging labels
- Sustainable labels
- Drinks bottle labels
- Compostable packaging
- Food labelling
- Beverage bottle labels
- Jamjar labels